Swapnil Kamat is the founder & CEO of Work Better Training and is widely considered as one of India's best Corporate trainers. With an MBA in Marketing and a successful stint with L'oreal as a Brand Manager, he realised his calling in the field of Training & People Development at a very early stage in his career. Ever since, he has managed to challenge the way corporate training has been looked at by playing a pioneering role in setting up one of India's best Corporate Training firms focussed on behavioural and soft -skills.
Over the years, Swapnil has trained professionals across different Industries/Sectors, Job profiles and levels of seniority. There has never been a training day where he has not received an overwhelming feedback for his high-quality content and facilitation.
- Trained over 21,000 executives at India's leading companies across the country since the start of his career.
- Swapnil's conviction has driven Work Better into becoming one of the leading companies in the Executive Training space - training over 30,000 people in year 2013-14 through its certified trainers across the country.
- He has designed Major Training Initiatives as a Training Consultant for some of India's largest companies like HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, NSE, Essar Group, BNP Paribas amongst a few.
- Swapnil's major contribution to the Indian Executive Training Landscape approach is conducting trainings through Real, Practical and Implementable methods as opposed to the traditionally theoretical methods.
- He is one of the few Indians to be featured twice on CNBC TV 18 Young Turks as one of India's young achievers besides being featured on every other major national media including Economic Times, Business World, Business India, People Matters & Times of India.
- Swapnil is also a popular business writer. He has written over 65 Columns and Articles in leading Business Magazines/Newspapers like The Economic Times, Times of India, People Matters, The Herald.
- He has guest lectured at both the IIM and IIT - 2 of India's premier educational institutes.
- On the personal front too, Swapnil is always bursting with Business Ideas and the possibilities of implementing them. When he is not travelling for his workshops, he loves spending time with his close friends & family. A true Goan spirit, his hobbies include reading business books & graphic design.